A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access our website. Cookies allow us, amongst other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user and/or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognise the user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
How to manage and/or administer cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer using the browser setting options on your computer. More information on your browser options is available at:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies